Device 6 (6 Bang) (MLEG) Reloadable
The SF-D6 (MLEG) is an ergonomically designed low profile medium output device for special operation use. The mechanical delay allows the device to only function when correctly armed and deployed, thus increasing safety compared to conventional devices.
The SF-D6 can be used in conjunction with an ACS Trigger Pouch for fast safe one handed deployment.
The SF-DI can also be loaded with a variety of low and medium output munitions that have been specifically manufactured for training and operations using night vision or thermal equipment. The munitions by design are low smoke and reduced flash optimising on target disorientation, identification and acquisition. The munitions deliver a high pressure impulse optimised for disorientation.
- Multi Point Safety System
- Reliable Mechanical Delay System
- Delay 1s
- Trigger Pouch Compatible Design
- Multi-Caliber System (.209 and .38 gauge version)
- CNC Machined from Stainless Steel and Aluminium
APPLICATIONS FOR DEVICE:
- Tactical Entry (Day/Night-Thermal/NV)
- Space Denial
- Battle Simulation
- Visit, Board, Search and Seizure (VBSS)
- Maritime Security Operations (MSO)
- Maritime Special Activities Operations (MSAO)
- SF-DI Sound Flash – Device Delay .38 Gauge (MLEG) (TP/SF-D6/38/MLEG)
- SF-DI Sound Flash – Device Delay .209 Gauge (MLEG) (TP/SF-D6/209/MLEG)