Device Delay (MLEG) Reloadable
The SF-DD (MLEG) is an ergonomically designed low profile high output device for special operation use. The mechanical delay allows the device to only function when correctly armed and deployed, thus increasing safety compared to conventional devices. The device can be set to super-fast (1.0s) or delay (3.0s). This gives the operator greater flexibility and safety when deploying the device in different situations.
The SF-DI can be used in conjunction with an ACS Trigger Pouch for fast safe one handed deployment.
The SF-DI can also be loaded with a variety of low, high and ultra-high output munitions that have been specifically manufactured for training and operations using night vision or thermal equipment. The munitions by design are low smoke and reduced flash optimising on target disorientation, identification and acquisition. The munitions deliver a high pressure impulse optimised for disorientation.
- Four Point Safety System
- Reliable Mechanical Delay System
- Delay, Super-Fast (1.0s) or Delay (3.0s).
- Trigger Pouch Compatible Design
- Multi-Caliber System (Blank 5.56x45mm, 7.62x39mm, 12 gauge and Safe Fire Cartridge Base’s available)
- CNC Machined from Stainless Steel and Aluminium
APPLICATIONS FOR DEVICE:
- Tactical Entry (Day/Night-Thermal/NV)
- Space Denial
- Battle Simulation
- Visit, Board, Search and Seizure (VBSS)
- Maritime Security Operations (MSO)
- Maritime Special Activities Operations (MSAO)
- SF-DI Sound Flash – Device Delay 12 Gauge (MLG) (TP/SF-DD/12/MLEG)
- SF-DI Sound Flash – Device Delay Safe Fire Cartridge (MLG) (TP/SF-DD/SFC/MLEG)
- Base – (5.56x45mm Blank) (TP/SF-D/MLEG/B5.56)
- Base – (7.62x39mm Blank) (TP/SF-D/MLEG/B7.62)