Device Impact (MLEG) Single-Use
The SF-DI (MLEG) is an ergonomically designed low profile high output device for special operation use. The impact mechanical actuation allows the device to only function on contact with a hard surface. This gives the operator greater flexibility and safety when deploying the device at distance or close to the threat.
The SF-DI can be used in conjunction with an ACS Trigger Pouch for fast safe one handed deployment.
The SF-DI can also be loaded with a variety of low, high and ultra-high output munitions that have been specifically manufactured for training and operations using night vision or thermal equipment. The munitions by design are low smoke and reduced flash optimising on target disorientation, identification and acquisition. The munitions deliver a high pressure impulse optimised for disorientation.
The single-use version is a cost-effective alternative for operators that cannot retrieve the device once deployed. When the device functions with a loaded base, the device renders itself inert and completely
- Four Point Safety System
- Reliable Impact Mechanical Actuation System
- Trigger Pouch Compatible Design
- Multi-Caliber System (12 gauge or Safe Fire Base available)
- CNC Machined from Aluminium and steel
APPLICATIONS FOR DEVICE:
- Tactical Entry (Day/Night-Thermal/NV)
- Space Denial
- Visit, Board, Search and Seizure (VBSS)
- Maritime Security Operations (MSO)
- Maritime Special Activities Operations (MSAO)
- SF-DI Sound Flash – Device Impact 12 Gauge (MLEG) (TP/SF-D/12/MLEGSU)
- SF-DI Sound Flash – Device Impact Safe Fire Cartridge (MLEG) (TP/SF-D/SFC/MLEGSU)